Saturday, January 15, 2011

Filed Under: ,

Why I Never Miss The Simpsons

***MySurvey.com has a good selection of movies in dvd format. If you don't intend to claim your points for cash or check, there are other items aside from dvds to choose from. But for us who are avid dvd collector, getting it without having to buy with our hard earned money is such a great way to save. Just using our points we can have the dvds we want to collect, even The Simpsons.***



Since 1995 I have been a die-hard fan of The Simpsons. Over 400 episodes of the show have been made in its 21 seasons of existence. Currently only 13 seasons are available to the public on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Luckily reruns of the show are broadcast twice a day here in the Metro Detroit area. My DVR is programmed to record any potential airing of The Simpsons. Satellite TV Packages allow me to easily find the channel that corresponds to my DVR recording.

Despite multiple airings of The Simpsons, many are on at inconvenient times for me. However, I am able to watch the DVR recordings of it anytime I want. In addition I can pause, fast forward and rewind the show at any moment.

Occasionally certain networks will even add additional reruns of the The Simpsons to fill an unexpected empty time slot. Even then my DVR will recognize and record that particular instance of the show. I take full advantage of this and record as many episodes as possible.

Another great feature of my DVR is that it will organize recorded shows. The device will recognize different programs and assign each one its own folder, similar to how a computer organizes files. Of course my DVR folder for The Simpsons is the biggest.

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

2 comments:

  1. Great reward love to collect dvd's. Looking forward for more post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,,
    Whether in the best or worst of times, people need to know how to make, spend, and invest money. Everyone from the teenager collecting their first check to the retiree can benefit from increasing their financial intelligence

    ReplyDelete

Useful Videos About Online Surveys