Friday, November 4, 2011

Filed Under:

Cutting Back


Guest post written by Derick Burks

Saving money hasn’t always been something on my mind but once our third was born I realized it was going to be a really important endeavor for my life. We were just stretched too thin and I didn’t like the feeling of not having much savings in case my husband or I lost our jobs or someone got hurt or something. So I’ve been using coupons more now and once I realized I have the Power to Choose I started calling around when it came to our home utilities to find the best rates. Things like that are small at first but they really add up over the course of the year and I knew that every dollar counted when it came to our emergency fund. I feel more financially secure than I have in years and I know my husband does, too. That makes me feel like I’m being a responsible parent and that my kids will be well taken care of no matter what may happen to any of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Useful Videos About Online Surveys