Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Making Life Easier


Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

With all the running and errands required to keep our household going, I was using over a tank of gas a week in my car. In an effort to try to minimize my gas use and reduce my carbon footprint, I am going to look at the new wild blue deals and see if I can get internet service at my house. We live out in the country so many companies do not over cable internet but I’m hoping I can get satellite internet. Several of my friends have begun saving lots of time, money and energy buy shopping online. I am skeptical but willing to give it a try. Even if I can’t save money it would be more convenient to be able to shop after the kids go to bed or while they are otherwise occupied and not have to drag them into the store with me. Have you ever tried to buy a week’s worth of food for 6 people with four kids in tow? Talk a bout a nightmare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Useful Videos About Online Surveys