Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Online Errands


I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

I am so grateful that I can get so many of my errands done online. I can’t remember the last time I had to go to the bank or write a real check. All of my bills are set to pay automatically from my checking account and I can deposit checks through the ATM. I also don’t miss getting customer service over the phone. It’s so much easier to send an email and get a response or chat with someone online. I also made the switch from cable to satellite TV by going to www.CableTelevision.net and setting everything up. I also do most of my shopping online so I don’t have to fight the crowds at the mall. I can’t imagine how busy my life would be if I actually had to drive around and run errands all the time. Things would take so much longer and I would have to spend so much time in my car. Not to mention the amount of money I would probably have to spend on gas to get to all of these places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Useful Videos About Online Surveys