Friday, July 22, 2011

Owner!

I own a hair salon in Houston and it’s really great since it’s what I’ve wanted to do since I was a little girl. Business has been great since we moved in and although there are several other salons nearby I think ours is the best! The worst thing that happened since I opened the place was when we got broken into the first month – that was a real wake up call. I immediately went to SECuritychoice.com to make the place more secure and I started locking up all the cash each night in the safe so no one could get in and steal it. I’ve decorated the place I always imagined it would be and I think the customers really appreciate the touches I’ve put in. I love being a salon owner and not just doing hair anymore and I feel like it’s always been my calling to be an entrepreneurial business woman! I feel totally independent and I know my friends and family are really proud of me which makes it all worth it.

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Useful Videos About Online Surveys