Thursday, April 15, 2010

Post Break: On Online Coupons are Awesome

Until recently I have never been an avid coupon clipper. I know that by just throwing the coupons away i am probably irritating some people. I have been told that it is just completely ridiculous to not utilize a way to save extra money. The truth of the matter is I am a very busy person. I work two jobs and have three children. Therefore, I usually have a lot more things to do on my list other than clipping and sorting through a bunch of coupons.


A friend of mine turned me on to getting coupons online. I have had satellite internet service for quite some time, but usually my kids use it more than me. A while back I decided that I would take my friend's advice and check out coolsavings.com and coupons.com. I was amazed at how easily I could find coupons that I actually needed. The best part was I could print the ones that I wanted right then. On top of that I also found coupons that required no clipping at all. This is something called electronic coupons and can be used to purchase items online. Some where even for free or reduced shipping. Since then I am completely addicted. There is not a day that goes by that I do not check to see what new coupons are available that I may want. I never knew that couponing could be so easy and fast with my hughes net internet. If I would have discovered this a long time ago, I could have saved myself a lot of money.


You still will not find me clipping and sorting through the coupons that I get in the mail. I seriously cannot find the time. Nevertheless, do not be surprised to see me at the grocery store with my freshly printed coupons in hand.


This is a guest post by Wilson Philsing


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Useful Videos About Online Surveys